The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New callipers for na?

Guest CoolsBlue

Guest CoolsBlue

How much are these approx from toyota new? anyone know? want a new clean set for mine, to repaint, get some nice new logos on, new discs, this month is attention to wheels + suspension area:)

Kev

Guest CoolsBlue

also while were all here:D uprated suspension for my na? really nice ones that can be seen from behind the discs, dont know which brand is the best, any recommendations and pics?!...ive gone so far with the n/a i might as well do bits i thought would be nice to.

See everyone seem to goes after market suspension.. What's wrong with stock components? Brand new bilsteins on each corner with good set of springs and an alignment is just as good for a lot less money.. As for calipers just sand them down, paint them and get new stickers. Be a lot cheaper

Posted via Mobile Device

:taped:

After my original UK's seized up I bought some reconditioned UK's which nearly killed me as there was a crack down the banjo fitting so when I pressed the brake hard it dumped all the fluid onto the road. I got some brand new ones direct from Toyota as I don't want to end up squished into a tree.

Its plastic coat paint it can take high temps palstic coat undercoat and then 3 coats of colour and 2 varnish spray tins too. I have it also on my engine parts rocker covers it takes temps as high as high temp paint and has sparkel finish.

Its plastic coat paint it can take high temps palstic coat undercoat and then 3 coats of colour and 2 varnish spray tins too. I have it also on my engine parts rocker covers it takes temps as high as high temp paint and has sparkel finish.

is there a propper one to use just had a look on there web and they do all sorts bbq.wheel.and so on :D