The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bolt, Stud & nut specs? £ Reward inside !!

Guest KDW

I am building a complete 2jzgte (or actually complete MKIV engine bay) from scratch with all new hardware.

I have NO used parts at all, every little part in the bay is being replaced with new parts (everything from the smallest clips, nuts, bolts, studs, brakcets, pumps.. well everything!)

I wan't to use as much ARP hardware as possible, but they don't have any Supra specific fastener kits. And I really don't feel like ordering every OEM stud, nut & bolt just to get the meassurements.

The block and head is already done and assembled with ARP main studs, head studs, and rod bolts..

There are many many other fasteners I can swap to ARP hardware, but it's difficult without OEM stuff to meassure the specs from.

Intake Manifold studs/nuts

Exhaust Manifold studs/nuts

Motor mount nuts

Water pump bolts

Oil pump bolts

Oil pan bolts

Coil bracket bolts

Alternator bolts

Valve cover bolts

Cam "brace" bolts (don't know the name but they hold the cams in place)

Cam Gear bolts (the two big ones that mounts the gears to the cams)

tensioner bracket bolts (both V belt and timing belt)

Absorber bolts

v160-to-motor bolts

Starter bolts

Wheel studs/nuts

And pretty much everything else I could swap.

And yes I know I probably won't benefit from much of this stuff, but I still want it :p

I will even Paypal a £50 bounty if someone comes up with the GOLDEN info about this.. Not just on one or two items because then I would be out a £500 within 10 minutes probably :)

You're going to struggle there, most of the bolts are a fine pitch. Its going to be hard enough finding the right length and spec let alone with the right pitch. I dont know how extensive the ARP range is but I doubt they'll cover even half of the fasteners required. I dont think Ive come across many which are the same during the rebuild?