The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Double A pillar pods .

Matt _Aero top_

Guest craig-mkiv
What are they , you still N/A ?

Take it you got oil temp and pressure

no more N/A for me mate :p i purchased a 6 speed TT then sold the N/A :D

they are water temp / rev counter ( which is pointless really as we already have them in the clock's anyway ) + boost gauge in the dash :cool:

Guest craig-mkiv
b;2145103']That pillar gauge setup does look pretty neat (if it all fits nicely) as you dont get the line from the universal ones then. Anyone know anymore on these :) ?

it is a complete replacement trim :)that goes over your head :blink:

they will need to be cut out though for what ever size you need :innocent:

also mine ( as seen in that e-bay photo ) is about an half inch shorter than the stock trim so will not reach behind the cover of the seatbelt trim behind your head :innocent:

i will be at santa pod in the morning if anybody would like to see how it look's fitted :thumbs:

it is a complete replacement trim :)that goes over your head :blink::

Thanks for the reply and the extra pics. Not sure what that part of the comment meant - either "the trim goes over your head", or u were insinuating that the idea of replacement trim goes "over my head" ?? Either ways the extra detail is helpful. :)

I've got one that's similar though it looks very slightly different around the base of the pods.

Only problem I had was getting the top to stay up as it clips in at the bottom and behind the door but not in the middle. I didn't want a screw in it as I thought it was unsightly, so I got my local bodyshop to mould the clip from the OEM pillar on to the gauge pillar pod, works perfectly and descrete too.