The mkiv Supra Owners Club

sumo power do luck vs ebay replikit do luck

brians25

I bought Do-luck wings for my supra off Replikit im a panel beater and no matter what i did the wings DID NOT FIT!!!they were terrible Quality as for customer care the biggest D**kheads iv ever delt with in the end too ages messin around sayin they refunded me when they didnt i got but was down 100pounds over postage[ANGRY][/ANGRY]

Trust me mate pay the extra few quid will work out cheaper in the end when your bodyshop dosn't have to charge big labour hours on trying to get it to fit and it could still look wrong gaps etc etc.

Im sure they have been to Japshow and JAE and didn't look like the best stuff but you get what you pay for. Having said that no aftermarket body part can be a gauranteed fit even if genuine. But if I could afford it 'd pay the extra for a genuine one;)

thats what i was lookin to hear mate, sumo power original do luck it is then

Honestly mate my whole body kit is a copy and im paying for it now the work involved just to have it the way i want it;)

Definetly pay the extra bit what work is in a original do luck kit is very very little go for it;)