The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Speedohealer v4

Terminator

I have this great little device in my car.

See here http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showpost.php?p=2143256&postcount=190 for an explanation of the product and the maximum speed recall function. It is a very high quality item design for the much harsher environment of a bike. I have tested it and it works just perfectly in the MKIV or any other modified car for that matter.

I am just sounding out interest, in a possible group buy, with the supplier I purchased my Speedohealer from a few weeks back. You can already get them on Ebay for £59.99 with free postage, but I suspect( I have no proof) the items will be sent second class. Mine arrived inside 24 hours.

If you would be interested in joining a potential group buy just stick you name in here so I might have some numbers for negotiation. I will not benefit from a group buy in any way, as I have already paid a higher than ebay price.

Sticking you name in this thread in no way commits you to anything. Neither does the existance of this thread indicate that a group buy will happen.

I will post up a few pics of the kit installed in my car, in the root thread for the above link.

It depends where you take your speed signal. Most cars already have the speed conversion fone so the speedo is not too bad. It is when you start messing with non standard size tyres, chagne diff ratios, get a trick gear box with different ratios etc.

I got mine to correct diff and tyre issues, the max speed function was a bonous.

I have got a reply from Mike the owner of the bike shop selling Speedohealers

They have a general offer policy for clubs.

Single orders receive free delivery - £64.99

Bulk orders of 10+payed for and delivered to one address receive 15% discount & free p&p - £58.50 each, but postage + packing to individuals would have to added.

Bulk orders of 20+ payed for and delivered to one address receive 20% & free p&p.- £52 each plus P&P to each individual.

The only way this would be worth doing, to beat the ebay price would be to go for a group buy of 20 +. I suspect this will be a non starter. However if there is enough interest I will contact mods to set up an official group buy thread.