The mkiv Supra Owners Club

wheel alignment

mathew

just had my rear tyres changed and was shocked and disgusted with the amount of wear on the inside of them. the car only had an mot 2 months ago so in 2 months the tyres had gone from being road legal to slicks with the material underneath showing, and i havnt done many miles.

anyway the tyre dude got out his laser alignment and no surprise the rears were out. ive been to every garage in llanelli and no one does re alignment, even the guy at ATS said 'we dont do it but even if we did we wouldnt touch your car!':blink: not sure if he thought it was a lambo or something.

anybody know of a place local to me (swansea etc) that does it and how much would i be looking to pay?

Old age wear and tear might be causing the suspension arms to drop - joints/bushes etc so you could get the components checked out, although a full geometry check should cover that.

Sadly can't help but if you get desperate and fancy a trip to Birmingham I know of an excellent place, sorted my wayward beast out splendidly ;)