The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nurspec Exhaust Fitment

Firestorm

heya!

just a quick question about the Nurspec

How have people attached their exhaust at the back of their supes? .. i know there is a metal part that comes off the back off the pipe.. but i'm wondering how most people have attached theirs. noticed mine was hanging a bit low and im concerned i may need to look at it a bit closer?

thanks

Pete

Me - raise - car! nope not yet LOL :p- had more presssing things i had to do.. ive got a looong list.. it does scrap but its generally not to bad. im more concerned with the actually bit that sticks out the back end of the car.. the way its held on with what basically its an industrial rubber band (really big thick black thing) looks sketchy to me and im sure thats not right! never noticed it before either!

cheers dude!! i think your spot on there. i didnt relise that was the common fitment jobbie but if it ther happy days.. (not really the exhaust expert lol) i remeber seeing a few on there but as you said prob tired and stretched!

cheers burna im gonna have to put you on my signiture if you keep up this advice ;)

I got two new rubber donuts for the grand total of ........ 97p from my local motor factors. Sorted my HKS out and sits nicely again now.

Fitted mine yesterday with 2 rubber mounts held together with a huge tie-wrap to stop them pulling apart. tailpipe sits nice and close to the opening and looks very tidy.

Regards