The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ebay exhaust ???

Guest d8mof

any1 bought one of these or heard anthing about them ? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Supra-Exhaust-Stainless-Steel-UK_W0QQitemZ220266020805QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item220266020805&_trkparms=72%3A1348|39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A12|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14 its gona be for my na 1994 supra, seems cheap to me..............just want sumit with a nice low deep growl to it, std system with twin decat dont do it for me !!!!!!!!!

I have seen these guys mentioned a few times before, not sure if anyone has used them. If the system is fully guaranteed then it looks like a good deal. Make sure they don't use plain steel for the welds. You will be very hard pressed to get a cat back stainless system from one of the big names for anything close to that price.

i was wondering about these b4 i got my hks one cheaper. they actaully used to do the same exhaust for 150 fitted so they must be doing quite a bit of business to up the price that much to rake in the extra money.

Im just waery about them, from what they write in their add they are about as good as powerflow that kind of exhaust. its still a bargain at 270 ish, i got quoted well over 300-350 for a custom fab like these