The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wheel refurbishment. Opinions please.

AndrewOW

I'm toying with the idea of getting my wheels refurbished, as they could do with a spruce up, and while doing so I've had the bright idea of getting the spaces between the spokes (apertures?) painted black, and maybe having the brake calipers painted too.

Please don't get too upset with me, but as I've got a black car, I think it'll work really well. Or maybe I'm wrong ;)

The only reason why I'm asking for opinions is that I can't quite afford to do anything with them at the moment, but its something I've got in mind at some stage soon. :)

Top photo after, bottom before etc.,

Think that will look sweet but as your going with the black theme i would say leave the callipers black as well?? But your choice! :)

Yeah, that was just artistic licence there! They are currently black, as I painted them about a year ago, so maybe I'll just leave them as they are, or what about silver calipers instead?

I will probably get the Supra logos for them too.

I do think they would look great with a stronger contrast (silver/black), than they are now, and the TTE would look good too :)

Thanks for the comments so far.