The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suprapod? What todo?

rob wild

As some of you may know my piece of **** gearbox is broke again so Suprapod is out :( :cry: So just though sod it and not bother as I wouldn't have a car :( However Mrs Wild can't be bother listen to me moan anymore and has offered her car just for me to go and watch.

What do you think? worth it or not? Just don't if its going to be to gutting watching and not partaking :(

But the big question is if I come down are we having a convey? If so will you wait for me? As the old MG not quite upto soop speeds :)

Ah bollox Rob, that's rubbish news :( You'll be more than welcome if you want to come in the MG, may even get some decent times this year :D

Good qustion regarding the convoy, there's a few of us heading down so I'd imagine that we'll be forming one up.

who's up for meeting at the BP garage at Standish on the Friday, and at what time?

Mike

Kate said that due to Mike being in London they can only leave home at 6pm, so we could meet them at Keele services at 7pm.

So if we meet at BP at 6pm and then we should all be there at the same time.

I know Rob (Dr Doom) wants to meet us on the way too, maybe Stafford services? (don't know how long it will take to get to Stafford from Keele though)

PS make sure you come Rob you'll be more fed up if you don't ;)

Well when i went down to pod the other year and didn't run it was gutting for me, just wanted to get up the strip. Thats why i'm not going this year to spectate again. Its not spectators sport when you have your own beast to run but can't! knowing how much you love the driving Rob i'd presume it would be the same.

P.s, I thought It was Michels this weekend mate?

Guest Killer Heels

Come along anyway Rob - we will look after you :)

If we are meeting Doom at Stafford we can go there and meet everyone there - may speed us up on the trip down.

We will leave at 6 so it will be about 7.15-7.30 to get to Stafford

Let us know if thats better

k x

AHH balls to it! I'll come! thanks for the support! However I want to see some good times from you lot. I suppose i might as well as i've got the hotel booked and paid for!

Ah bollox Rob, that's rubbish news You'll be more than welcome if you want to come in the MG, may even get some decent times this year

Good qustion regarding the convoy, there's a few of us heading down so I'd imagine that we'll be forming one up.

who's up for meeting at the BP garage at Standish on the Friday, and at what time?

Mike

Yeah crap isn't :( LOL@ the times, I may get a better time with the MG :D It does have as much torque as an NA ;) :D

Meeting up at the BP sounds good just give us a time :)

So if we meet at BP at 6pm and then we should all be there at the same time.

PS make sure you come Rob you'll be more fed up if you don't

6pm @ BP sound good

I think your right I would have only been moaning at home on Saturday :(

Rob, I may well be spectating too so we can bitch about autoboxes together if you like

Go on you know you want to

Communally moan sounds good :) or we can talk about how going single has routine my life then plan your single project ;)

Aw, come on Rob, its worth it just to spend the day with us lot .....isnt it???

We won't stick you in a dark dingy corner - i.e. behind the loo block - with your non-supra or anything like that, honest

Lxx

Dont worry I'll hide the MG round the back ;) :D

Do it Rob!!! It'd be good to see you! :D I'll be spectating as well unless i win a place in the charity auction! :)

Be good to catch up :)

Well when i went down to pod the other year and didn't run it was gutting for me, just wanted to get up the strip. Thats why i'm not going this year to spectate again. Its not spectators sport when you have your own beast to run but can't! knowing how much you love the driving Rob i'd presume it would be the same.

P.s, I thought It was Michels this weekend mate?

:nana::friday::clap: ;) :D

Yeah I though that was Sunday mate?

Come along anyway Rob - we will look after you

If we are meeting Doom at Stafford we can go there and meet everyone there - may speed us up on the trip down.

We will leave at 6 so it will be about 7.15-7.30 to get to Stafford

Let us know if thats better

k x

:grouphug:

Guest Killer Heels
Communally moan sounds good :) or we can talk about how going single has routine my life then plan your single project ;)

:yahoo::nana::yahoo: YEY Rob's coming :yahoo::nana::yahoo:

About this routine :confused: what sort of rountine?

is it another person to add to the bacon butty list? at this rate i will be buying shares in the local farm :D

K x

:yahoo::nana::yahoo: YEY Rob's coming :yahoo::nana::yahoo:

About this routine :confused: what sort of rountine?

is it another person to add to the bacon butty list? at this rate i will be buying shares in the local farm :D

K x

:D

whoops ment "Ruined" bloody dyslexia :innocent:

Although there is a routine of going to the petrol station :D

ooowww Bacon butties sound great :D

:D

whoops ment "Ruined" bloody dyslexia :innocent:

Although there is a routine of going to the petrol station :D

ooowww Bacon butties sound great :D

Oh no Rob is coming......:( I'll have to endure his stories of "If I wasn't looking for a proper Supra, I have yours as a daily run about Paul".....etc etc:rolleyes:

Good on ya matey!! Wouldn't be the same without you mate....:):D

H.

Glad your coming Rob:)

See you at 6 at bp :D,

I think we are just going to do a rolling meet with Dr Doom at stafford, I got his phone number on monday to ring him when we were close like we did going to Jae, So i don't think there will be a stop at stafford!

Guest Killer Heels
Glad your coming Rob:)

See you at 6 at bp :D,

I think we are just going to do a rolling meet with Dr Doom at stafford, I got his phone number on monday to ring him when we were close like we did going to Jae, So i don't think there will be a stop at stafford!

Thanks Sted

See you at Keele

K x

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for a great day even if i didn't have my car :)

Can't believe just how good some of the races were and how fast Lynz car was and just how slow her car became when she wasn't driving it ;) :p :D Anyway just in case some of the boys want to relive the defeat

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=166196

thanks again :)

And don't worry I've just sorted out my car once and for all with Michel ;) can't wait :D the boys will be victorious once again unless Lynz is driving it :D

Edited by rob wild (see edit history)

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for a great day even if i didn't have my car :)

Can't believe just how good some of the races were and how fast Lynz car was and just how slow her car became when she wasn't driving it ;) :p :D Anyway just in case some of the boys want to relive the defeat

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=166244

And don't worry I've just sorted out my car once and for all with Michel ;) can't wait :D the boys will be victorious once again unless Lynz is driving it :D

Thanks Rob, still smiling here.

It really was a brilliant weekend and the company certainly made it - loking forward to seeing everyone again on the lumi's run :)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=166196

Does sorting it once and for all mean you getting a ML box or a 6 Speed? :D