The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Well, I guess it's official then ...

Jake

However, did you click the link, thankfully, supra arnt listed under their "Chav Motors" section. Its one thing to use a picture of a car, but another to list it under that heading.

Besides, what Chav wouldnt want a supra, i mean its an awesome car, just because a "social group" want a particular vehicle, dosn,t drag said vehicle into the category of that social groups associated ride....?? does it...?? :scared:

Sorry my mistake, I should have made it clearer for you. Yes I got the relevance of your little post. I just wondered why you weren't doing your homework or tucked up in bed. It is a schoolnight you know.

Take care

Rob

I'm undecided. Did you miss the relevance or just being a cock?

b;2140712']However, did you click the link, thankfully, supra arnt listed under their "Chav Motors" section. Its one thing to use a picture of a car, but another to list it under that heading.

Besides, what Chav wouldnt want a supra, i mean its an awesome car, just because a "social group" want a particular vehicle, dosn,t drag said vehicle into the category of that social groups associated ride....?? does it...?? :scared:

Yes it does.

btw, gutted to be 22% chav and they didn't even ask about the dog.

Sorry my mistake, I should have made it clearer for you. Yes I got the relevance of your little post. I just wondered why you weren't doing your homework or tucked up in bed. It is a schoolnight you know.

Take care

Rob

Does anyone know what this wanker is on about?

Rob,

If you want to pick an argument with me, son, that's fine, but try to have a point, eh?

now,now, swearing is very,very naughty, surely you're mummy taught you some manners?

Have a lovely day

Rob

Does anyone know what this wanker is on about?

Rob,

If you want to pick an argument with me, son, that's fine, but try to have a point, eh?

Nice - by answering absolutely truthfully, I actually managed an astounding 52% chav rating!

Maybe I should have kept the Supra after all! ;)

I answered truthfully too, and I was 'pleasantly' surprised by the result. Not that it matters. I don't think the Supra is a chav car, but it can easily be made into one. The place that my girlfriend works just loves it when I pop round :)

I think there aren't that many members that were privileged enough to have had a private education ;)