The mkiv Supra Owners Club

THE last 3 places for Suprapod - charity auction

SteveR

All of the Suprapod places have been sold now.

All of the people who have dropped out to date have sold their places on.

The ONLY way you're going to get to race this Saturday, is if you buy one of the 2 places we've had donated to charity - very kindly - by Jevansio, Salamazer and Monkey3/his mate Will. :thumbs:

HOW IT WORKS:

There are 3 places up for grabs; simply reply to this thread with the amount you are bidding. If you are outbid, feel free to big again.

Bidding closes at 10:30pm on Wednesday - roughly 48 hours from now - forum clock/post time is the law

Any judication required will be Branners decision and his word is final (or else he'll just ban you :D).

The highest AND the second highest AND the third bids all win (one place each).

The money will go into the collection for martynwin1981's 10 month old baby. There is no minimum, these tickets have been donated, so whether we raise £5 or £50, every little helps. :thumbs:

Go for it!

(Let me know if I didn't think of anything!)

Edited by SteveR (see edit history)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same deal as the rest of the places mate - it's an all day thing. Well, 10ish till 3:30ish I think, minus lunch. :)

Just queue up and run as often as you like! :cool:

(There is no sharing tickets though, it's 1 ticker per competitor as the Pod limit numbers they are allowed)