The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hows it going???

mogster69

Hey there everyone...... How is you all. I am currently looking for a RZ-6 Speed Manual-Twin Turbo in white if anyone knows where i can get a good one. It has to have a full veilside bodykit with spoiler. Anyone know where i can get one???:D:D:D

Hi and welcome to the club Mogster69, you can try West Moors Motor company in Christchurch...

I know for a fact they have the one that you are looking for. What's your price range though?? :)

Edit: Maybe a bit too far away!! :D

Welcome matey, Make sure the Supra is a good one if you buy it from Westmoors, Mine had all kinds of faults popping up and they had no idear what they were. They did pay for the breaks going after 100miles tho :thumbs:

I bought mine from west moors too, I had all sorts of problems aswell, first of all, my gearbox went on me and it came out with a rattling noise, they cracked my passenger side skirt which they didn't admit to, they cracked my driver's side wind deflector snd also they didn't fill the car up with coolant, so there was hardly anything in the expansion tank and the rad!!

I bought mine from west moors too, I had all sorts of problems aswell, first of all, my gearbox went on me and it came out with a rattling noise, they cracked my passenger side skirt which they didn't admit to, they cracked my driver's side wind deflector snd also they didn't fill the car up with coolant, so there was hardly anything in the expansion tank and the rad!!

Wow thats poor, the warning light kept coming on when i was test driving mine, the guy there just said "Yeah it's because it hasn't been driven for a while" Can't beleve I still bought it :)

Then when I went back to pick it up the CD player had been replaced with a tape player :blink: Only noticed half way home.

Wow thats poor, the warning light kept coming on when i was test driving mine, the guy there just said "Yeah it's because it hasn't been driven for a while" Can't beleve I still bought it :)

Then when I went back to pick it up the CD player had been replaced with a tape player :blink: Only noticed half way home.

Wow, they are a bit on the cowboy-ish side aren't they?? :blink:

Makes you wonder what else that there is wrong with their other Jap cars they have there??

Who did you go out with on your test drive, if you don't mind me asking?? :)