The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Must be the lowest mileage UK supe ever!

Tom

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn i know they are horrible to drive but that takes the biscuit , ive got a uk parked outside now and im taking the Lexus to work tommorrow !!!!!

Dude:flame Dev

Originally posted by NWS25

*threadhijack*

I think for the sake of comedy, you need to 'L' plate the supra up and take the test in it, with someone secretly following and filming it??

Go and do what sorry?? :D

I'll get me coat. :baa:

I was gonna do that but its an Auto !!!!!

Originally posted by Bobbeh

I believe so.

Nick, no chance of that, agreed for comedy value but I want my license back and the fuckers will fail me before I start if I turned up in my car.

Take the horns off and pretend its a J-Spec and youll be ok !!!!

Originally posted by MONKEYmark

whats the big deal on uk cars?

There's more ammo for Dude :baa:

I pressume the big deal is because of the limited numbers left, unlike the masses of imports coming over here. And the 'not in the knowledge' people will always want a uk market car.

plus cheaper and hassel free insurance,much more dealer friendly!

which is why I should be buying a uk spec soon, but this is because its the only supra thats available to me at the moment, and at the end of the day my concern isn't whether I have a uk/jap, Twin Turbo /N/A auto/6speed its just to own one of the greatest jap cars of all time!!!

Not sure where that kinda rant came from but I think its necessary with all this UK vs jap stuff, its silly even if its in a joking way, all the owners have bought there supra's because they love'em, and all that matters is that you own a supra!;)

Tom.