The mkiv Supra Owners Club

More problems - please help

SupraT61

Well my cars E-manage ultimate got mapped 2week ago by Ryan G and everything's been fine since then.

Yesterday I decided to wire the pink wire into the EMU to use it as a de-limiter, I disconnected the battery, followed all the instructions and double checked all the wiring (only 2 wires), plugged my laptop into the EMU and delimited it.

When I started it up the idle was a little shaky but ran fine and the speed signal matched the speedo on the car so I drove it 10mile to my mums, only hitting 1bar once.

Then when I tried to start the car up 15min later it was running rough as anything, pumping loads of black smoke out and kept cutting out, after a struggle I finally managed to get it home.

Since getting it home Iv tried to reset the ECU, removed and cleaned the 02 sensor and plugs twice (covered in black slime) checked all the wiring and pipes several times and reversed the de-limit.

I'm totally out of ideas now:(

Could anyone suggest anything for me to check? Could it be related to me de-limiting it?

Im desperado :(

Thanks for the replies guys, checked and the Map is on the EMU

I'll check the lag times tonight.

Done a compression test now and the engines fine, I thought Id blown it up at first with how it ran :)

Last Night I re-loaded the map, reset the stock ECU, cleaned the 02 sensor and plugs again, Started up first time, a little rough at first then sorted its self out but with lots of black smoke.

When I tried to restart it 2 min later it just flooded.

Could any pipes/wires that could have come off that would cause this to happen?

Please keep the ideas coming guys