The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My boot install

sexysupra

looks like a nice install (altho I'm not a 'ice' kind of guy) but what is going on with the white bit of bodywork just above the right light (the edge of the right arch)? Looks like filler that hasn't been painted/finished, if your after a 'show' car that might let it down. I love the colour of your supra tho and the retrim looks great. :thumbs:

looks like a nice install (altho I'm not a 'ice' kind of guy) but what is going on with the white bit of bodywork just above the right light (the edge of the right arch)? Looks like filler that hasn't been painted/finished, if your after a 'show' car that might let it down. I love the colour of your supra tho and the retrim looks great. :thumbs:

Looks like sun reflection

I'm sorry, but I don't like it at all :( I could make many comments but I just can't bring myself to do so...

It's a bit frustrating for me to see such an install after I have done so many. I'm really passionate about ICE systems as I have done them for 17 years in various cars as a hobby for my own cars and for friends.

But this is just not right to me....

Everyone to their own though I guess! If you like it and are happy with it then that is what counts...sorry my comments are not so positive but they are honest at least IMO.

Its not just a show car, i use it everyday to get to work and stuff.

That size amp isnt needed for the install, its just we had it lying around so thought we may as well use it.

The white bit above the light is G3- i need to wash it off, lol. Keep meaning to do it but havent got round to it yet...........

I'm sorry, but I don't like it at all :( I could make many comments but I just can't bring myself to do so...

It's a bit frustrating for me to see such an install after I have done so many. I'm really passionate about ICE systems as I have done them for 17 years in various cars as a hobby for my own cars and for friends.

But this is just not right to me....

Everyone to their own though I guess! If you like it and are happy with it then that is what counts...sorry my comments are not so positive but they are honest at least IMO.

Thats fine but im only 22, to have had your experience i would have had to have started very young. Weve all gotta start somewhere and we dont all know what were doing straight away. ive got a lot to learn still. this is my first proper install (my last one was shocking) and yes, im happy with it. Plus, with our big age gap, were gunna have different tastes!

Nice starting off point, keep working at it.

I personally would have paid someone else to do the job, until you're a bit better practiced. (I did)

My install

I think the supe is such a beautiful car and you've obviously spent a lot of money on yours, why not spend a little bit extra on the stereo for something special!

The main thing about stereos for me though is not how it all looks but how it sounds! So hopefully yours sounds awesome! :)

Nice starting off point, keep working at it.

I personally would have paid someone else to do the job, until you're a bit better practiced. (I did)

You cheeky tw@t! They have done a good job on covering it, Its a little tight on the edges but it can be slackened off