The mkiv Supra Owners Club

R.A. Motors - West Yorkshire??

Havard

Does anyone know these guys?

They have a V reg 1999, VVti auto for sale on Pistonheads. The car has 96K miles but looks mint in the pictures.

Just wondering if these guys are dodgy as they had a Bradford phone number and I have never heard good reports about dealers in this vicinity.........:(

Any info would be appreciated.

H.

The guy was 'Rash' on here i believe............afaik no horror stories, and probably banned on here for advertising sup's every so often but not having trader membership.

He bought the uk spec he's selling from a member on here recently...........i'll go find it......

Well, I pondered... name still rings a bell :)

Just go a view it, its not that far from you!

True mate, but the mileage is putting me off as once it gets over 100k, no one would buy it even if it's in great knick......:(

I can't help but think that it would look great with my wheels and seats on/in it......;)

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/675239.htm

H.

Nice car but as you say a few to many miles, i still think you should get onto Jurgen for a facelift low miles manual car:cool:

Maybe JP.....;)

I keep looking at my NA and wondering if I can part with it as I like the look of it so much.......:cool: I have just become a bit power hungry recently.........:eyebrows::innocent:

I still think about a TT conversion but there are so many white Supes about I want something a bit different!!

H.

He's been buying and selling Supras for 6/7 years that I know. He seems to have knack of buying them cheap off dealer networks and then flogging them for a fair bit more.

I banned him a couple of months ago for sneakily attempting to trade on the forum without paying, he'd had previous warnings about it too.

You sure? its on AT eBay and pistonheads for £7950 or £7850 depending on which ad you look at!

Sorry me bad - missed THEIR website!!

:D love the reason for editing.

I think its reasonably priced, but I bet at this time of year he could be knocked down a few hundred ;)

Come on Paul stop being a tight arse and get it bought!

If they are open tomorrow and you fancy a run up pal - Hola away :)

Sorry, I can't be arsed today as I feel a COD session coming on.....;) I may have a gander in the week if I get over that neck of the woods!!

Come on Paul stop being a tight arse and get it bought!

I am not sure if this is my "be all and end all" car.....:innocent: The TRD was that, although it was £10k dearer..!!

I may give the guy a ring and get a feel to see if he'll drop his price for cash.

H.

Edited by Havard (see edit history)

Dont Paul.

Speak to Jurgen and obtain a nice low mileage grade 4 TT VVTi in RSP :)

There are enough of those in the UK already, 1 is bound to be up for sale at the moment or in the near future.

Please stop devaluing our cars by encouraging further market dilution.

Dont Paul.

Speak to Jurgen and obtain a nice low mileage grade 4 TT VVTi in RSP :)

I am going to PM Jurgen and see what he can find for me. I am not desperate by any stretch. I went out in the NA this morning and had a whale of a time through some twisties, the car handles great since I had the geometry set up!!

It's a full wash and wax today and then it will be ready for Suprapod. We'll see what Jurgen comes up with but I am mega fussy with the right look to a car and I don't want to waste Jurgens time with cars that I don't like.

H.