The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fitted my new lights :)

ManwithSupra

sweet, are they glass? just noticed youve got the same wheels as me aswell! mine are original axis aswell! good choice! ;)

No they are normal Jspec ones :)

Yeah i have had the Axis Hiros on my car for getting just over 3 1/2 years now:D i have another set on order (same ones) from Axis in the states so going to use the ones i have now for winter driving with a nice set high performace wet rubber, then will have the nice new shiney ones for the summer :) may put some really sticky semi slicks on :)

The lip on the hiro's is actualy anodised not polished, i have had my refurbed ones bare metal polished but the polisher wasnt that good to be honest :(

It has not done what it did before but you need to keep on going with the metal polish to keep them looking nice.

This is what they looked like after they were refurbed.

attachment.php?attachmentid=76675&d=1212844312

Man i need some new Wheel Studs :)

yeah u need new studs! they look ok though i was told you cant get the originals from axis anymore! how many times have you cut your hands to pieces on the center nut while cleaning! :D

You can get the orginal hiro's from Axis.

When i phoned Axis in the states they said they are stll current and they put me in contact wth a company in canada where i ordered them from.

Here is the link to the Axis site where they still show them as current.

http://www.axiswheels.com/wheels.php?id=hiro

I have one here as a replacement already and the design is "slightly" different, the center cap has been made more humane (they have smoothed off the edges so it does not rip your hands to shreds lol) also they have changed the stamp slightly this has also been smoothed slightly to make it easier to clean :)

I will find the company that Axis put me in contact with if you are intrested :)

Edited by ManwithSupra (see edit history)

You can get the orginal hiro's from Axis.

When i phoned Axis in the states they said they are stll current and they put me in contact wth a company in canada where i ordered them from.

I have one here as a replacement already and the design is "slightly" different, the center cap has been made more humane (they have smoothed off the edges so it does not rip your hands to shreds lol) also they have changed the stamp slightly this has also been smoothed slightly to make it easier to clean :)

I will find the company that Axis put me in contact with if you are intrested :)

yes please! :)

The wheel problem is happening on my Axis Milano's and i only had them about a year , must be a common problem .

What did they use to polish the wheels ?

By the way headlights look really smart , makes the front look clean .

The guy who refubed my wheels took it right back to the bare metal and primed and resprayed the spokes and centre then machine polished the lip so now the lip is bare metal so needs to be kept clean snd polished with metal polish.

The guy who refubed my wheels took it right back to the bare metal and primed and resprayed the spokes and centre then machine polished the lip so now the lip is bare metal so needs to be kept clean snd polished with metal polish.

Ok mate thanks , take it you had to take the wheels off and take them to his shop and he wasn't a mobile jobbie .