The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help

supra joe

:taped: somebody please help im going insane. i bought my supra import insured it monday the back end went tuesday in the rain, i wacked the alloy wheel (left rear) from the inside and its nocked the bottom out and it looks like its turning left??? and wobling when i drive.

but every garage ive been to cant find anything wrong and its confusing them 2. the chassis is fine and everything looks ok par from the wheel??? so please HELP.

:Pling::taped:

i will post pics and il try and get it in a garage with a jig, apparently everything's as it should be but they cant say what the problem is???????????

Is the wheel on straight or does is the wheel/alloy bent??

You could have easily just knocked the wheel alignment out, when you drive, is the steering wheel straight as if not, then this could be all you have done.

At what speed and angle did you hit the rear wheel??

You say the "wheel wobbles when you drive": can you demonstrate the problem to a garage, i.e. you drive it around their forecourt/car park whilst they watch?

Some friendly but firm advice: for goodness sake take it easy until you get used to the car, especially if it's wet and you're cornering.

was only doing 25mph, was going to work and it started lashing it down going in to a right hand bend then the back end went and i slid in to a taxi and went backwards up a kurb and in to a fence! apparently the wheels fine apart from a dint on the inside.

but the brake disk is lined up with the alloy? trying to get it in a bodyshop today.