The mkiv Supra Owners Club

EPC rear suspension setup image

SupraShaun

Hi all, can someone do me a favour and post up an image of the rear suspension set up from an EPC? I have one from a service manual but isnt very detailed.

The reason I ask is the car has just failed the MOT on:

"Offside inner rear radius arm has excessive play in the pin/bush"

After some searching im hoping that this isnt the bit where you have to replace the whole thing :taped:

thanks all

Shaun :)

Im guessing its the bit(s) I have circled, if that's the case can these bushes be replaced?

Toyota only supply replacement arms rather than the individual bushes, if you want this then contact nic for some good prices. If you just want to replace the bushes then you can buy after market poly bushes. I can remove and fit these if needed.

Toyota only supply replacement arms rather than the individual bushes, if you want this then contact nic for some good prices. If you just want to replace the bushes then you can buy after market poly bushes. I can remove and fit these if needed.

I would rather look at replacing the bushes than the whole arm. From here: http://www.powerflex.co.uk/products.asp?cat=0033&catalog=0433&submit1.x=12&submit1.y=17&submit1=GO would it be part number PFR76-609 that i need? Also what's your turnaround time? I have ten days otherwise i have to pay for a retest. Ill get the wheel of etc tomorrow to check its the right bit that im looking at.

I would rather look at replacing the bushes than the whole arm. From here: http://www.powerflex.co.uk/products.asp?cat=0033&catalog=0433&submit1.x=12&submit1.y=17&submit1=GO would it be part number PFR76-609 that i need? Also what's your turnaround time? I have ten days otherwise i have to pay for a retest. Ill get the wheel of etc tomorrow to check its the right bit that im looking at.

Im not sure, I dont usually deal with powerflex and everyone always uses different terminology. Your best contacting them in case. It would probably only take me an hour or so to do it so it's just up to the postman really for when i can get it back to you by.