The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Trackday at bedford autodrome 22nd november £125

little num

Hey folks after such a great day at llandow me and my brother have decided to get another trackday in before 2009, we have found a great day out at bedford autodrome on the 22nd november, its £125 all day and its open pit lane, the circuit is the GT track so its 4.2 miles long with very fast sweeping corners and one of the fastest straights in the UK.

here is a link if you wish to book online, at this low price there wont be many place's left.

http://www.motorsportvision.co.uk/trackdays/event-details.asp?ProductID=4454

Id love to but i know they are strict on noise.

yeh with your screamer pipe not directed into the exhaust you will be very loud, ive gotto try and get a baffle sorted out myself just incase, im after a blitz nurspec to try see if it fits ok, i have the HKS Silent hi power but its not so silent. :D

yea but isnt it the wrong time of year for track? would the wet worrie you?

no wet is more fun, and dont wear your tyres out so quick drifting round the bends, as for noise if youe exhaust is as noisy as a nurspec with baffle out then you might fail, if its as noisy as nurspec with baffle in then you'll be fine, i have a HKS silent and didnt have any probs at llandow, to be fair allthe times ive been they have always given people at least 2 - 3 chance's to make it quite, make a baffle or a bung just totake the edge off a little.

no wet is more fun, and dont wear your tyres out so quick drifting round the bends, as for noise if youe exhaust is as noisy as a nurspec with baffle out then you might fail, if its as noisy as nurspec with baffle in then you'll be fine, i have a HKS silent and didnt have any probs at llandow, to be fair allthe times ive been they have always given people at least 2 - 3 chance's to make it quite, make a baffle or a bung just totake the edge off a little.

Are you fully decatted and TT, with that hks exhaust? It's the same as mine thats all

Are you fully decatted and TT, with that hks exhaust? It's the same as mine thats all

yep fully decat and running my turbo's together so that make it louder, also got uk running 1.3 most the time, i will be taking a baffle just incase, the only reason they dont give you any chance's is if you have no baffle to try so what the piont in letting you back out if there is no diffrence, there are baffle's for sale on most site's (ebay) so no excuse lol, dont be scared of the wet guys lol.