The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My whats it worth thread

supradibbs

Currious really

My supra TT 6 speed T78 single Aerotop full spec in my garage

I have falling in love with a sc500 supercharged V8 Mustang going to look at one Tuesday nothing is decided not even sure if i can bring myself to sell

Opinions on price

Don't do it Wayne it's gorgeous ;)

:D

Hard time to sell cars.

Its a similar car to Gaz1's except you have aerotop, but has has a modern turbo setup.

His has been up for 16k for a while now and not sold yet.

To get some decent money you would need to get it on the dyno and produce some numbers imo.

As said im sure it would go abroad if you decide to sell.

Have you driven a charged mustang? if not drive one before you sell, i have and hated it.:)

i think at the moment it would not sell for what its worth, i have had mine up for sale (although i have not pushed the sale) for about a month now and still not sold, and to be honest i am not that bothered, even though i have not driven it for about a month:(

i think at the moment it would not sell for what its worth, i have had mine up for sale (although i have not pushed the sale) for about a month now and still not sold, and to be honest i am not that bothered, even though i have not driven it for about a month:(

You bringing it to Suprapod Gaz?

Guest jamesthejames

im not sure what shipping would cost, guessing about $2000 (1000 pounds?) to ship a car from north america to the UK.

Mustangs of all kinds, sell for dirt cheap in north america...look into it and you might be able to have both your Supra and Stang.

Guest CoolsBlue
what no turbo at all, fair play good price then:p

yea buts thats becuase he probably paid £20k for the wide kit + rims, fitting and painting etc:D