The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HI Guys im a new member .

Guest WDFL12

Guest WDFL12

Hi to all club members , I have just joined membership and im hopeing to get to the Southend meet on 8 oct hope to meet some of the members there .

Guest WDFL12

HI guys thx for the welcome ! i have an unusual set of wheels it is a Toyota Hilux crew cab which i gutted and then build a mk4 Supra into it as the supra had been totalled it has been a project of mine for the last 7 years it can be viewed on u tube on our dyno in Surrey but im not sure about the rules on the forum as yet so in time ill post some pics she makes 520 bhp at 1.2 bar the turbos are ihi apexi rx 6 ,s i hope it is worthy of being in a club .

Guest WDFL12

Yes i think we all do your wheels look great is it standard ? i will be down southend tomorrow with mine got to say she does turn some heads !

Yes i think we all do your wheels look great is it standard ? i will be down southend tomorrow with mine got to say she does turn some heads !

nearly standard, apart from some different wheels, bonnet, induction kit, exhaust and leather seats :D

Guest WDFL12

I am currently building a car for a freind of mine from start to finish at the moment it is a bare shell . It left for the body shop last week its going to be around 850 bhp when finished ill post some pics of that one as well soon .