The mkiv Supra Owners Club

cheap twin turbo for someone

supraturbochris

I dont think 5K is cheap for a TT auto, especially with the current climate

Although I cannot speak for the car as I have not seen it, in principle it does look like a bargain, present climate or not. It has quite a lot of upgraded parts on it aswell and is running around 400BHP, abeit this power might not be proven. I am tempted by it I can tell you, even if its just for parts.

Already got 1 bid on it so someone else must think the same.

Although I cannot speak for the car as I have not seen it, in principle it does look like a bargain, present climate or not. It has quite a lot of upgraded parts on it aswell and is running around 400BHP, abeit this power might not be proven. I am tempted by it I can tell you, even if its just for parts.

Nice parts ??? I dont see anything other than a non UK Nav system and a set of average alloys ?

400 BHP, I really dont see anything to suggest it has that

I agree with others and although this is a nice looking car not a bargain!

The ad does say its 'unmolested' so what upgrades does it have?

Those alloys are nothing special either!

How can 5K be a bargain for a 95 pre facelift when someone on here just sold a 98 VVTi for 6K? - now that was a bargain!

Mind you the ad does also say that it has an 'automatic LSD gearbox' and only a 'little' rust, so maybe it is special and therefore a bargain!:eyebrows:

Just looked at the pictures again and from all the angles the rear bumper looks a different shade - or is that normal?:eyebrows:

Rear bumpers always look a different colour. There are some pictures of mine that suggest that but others where it looks perfect. In the flesh, it matches perfectly!!

That is a great advert for a car........so false and full of sh!t...:rolleyes:

H.