The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Woke up this morning!!!!

nikbiomed

When I got up this morning I found a big gap on my drive, Blackie was missing. My little girl has had pleasure in looking out of our Bedroom window to see both Supra's but not this morning. It was driven away last night by Cravo, a great guy who I am sure will look after it just as I did, but none the less it does not lessen the impact of it going. Trouble is the family have all disowned me, cos the all think I have done the wrong thing. My wife and one son in particular have stopped speaking to me!!! I am sure that if I can, I will turn them around when I get the RED AERO GZ upto spec. Gonna take some time though as it need a bodykit of some sort, which will be a pain to do in the present weather conditions. Cannot see this being a good Xmas if I don't though.

If you need any assistance getting it 'done' give me a buzz, I'm not very experienced but a quick learner. :p

I would have kept the black one though!

I know you would Alex, having seen it you know first hand what it was like. Just keep an eye out for the Red one, you never know it might give you ideas for your RED AERO, we could be twins haha.

O thanks for the offer of help, I will let you know.

Ooops, didn't mean to cause a domestic! It's a great car though (and don't worry, I'm taking it easy in it). Loads of people at worked asked me about it when they saw it in the car park today (we make racing games so most of us are car enthusiasts), and all the comments were good.

I'll try and get to some of the meets - look forward to becoming part of the community. I'll get some pics of it in its new home up at the weekend.