The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Wreck and Apologies to the forum

kylestt

Guys and gals, I want to first express how sorry I am for the slow response to PMs and shipping of orders the past week or two. I owe alot of apologies to members and i'm deeply sorry. If I didn't respond to something, please hit me back up. As for orders that are delayed, i'll do my best to make up something to you in the near future if you will allow it.

I was involved in a pretty horrific wreck with the supra and i'm frankly just lucky to be here. I lost control with a passenger and we hit a drainage ditch around 50-55mph which sent us airborn. We rolled numerous times before landing on the roof. A motorist pulled us both out of the car as rescue workers arrived. I walked away with just a bunch of bruises and scrapes. My female passenger was taken by ambulance to the local hospital where she was released a few hours later with just lower back pains. I'm doing alot better just sore still. She is doing a million times better as well, she is getting around on her own now which means the world to me.

Its amazing how fast your life can flash before your eyes and totally change EVERYTHING about how you went on a day to day basis. I count my blessings every few minutes still.

We both had our seatbelts on thank god or else we would not be here today. I put mine on literally seconds before the wreck and she put hers on leaving my house.

Here is the car at the scene:

The next few pictures hurt the stomach to look at. When I first seen the car at the wrecker lot it brought tears to my eyes knowing we both walked away.

Please buckle up!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fine, She is wearing a back brace for 6 weeks but is up and moving on her own. Both thankful as can be to still be here much less not in critical condition like the pictures look we should

The important thing is that you and your passenger are ok...:)

I suppose thanks go to the Supra's rigidity...:)

Really sorry to read this Kyle, that must have been a real shock to the system, take things easy.

The next few pictures hurt the stomach to look at. When I first seen the car at the wrecker lot it brought tears to my eyes knowing we both walked away.

I feel your pain, I lost my motor a couple of weeks ago to thieves.