The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello. Need help choosing my first Supra

Guest wazza2

Guest wazza2

Evening all.

For the past few year i have been a diehard MR2 Turbo finatic, and currenty have a 350bhp tubby, but the other day i took a drive in my mates new 94 supra and whao.... it was amazing. Now im not one for love at first sight, but love at first drive, well thats a different matter....all i can say is that i now want a supra turbo.

So i suppose wot im really looking for is some help from you supra experts as to which one is the best buy and wot sort of money its going to cost me.

Thank in advance.

PS great forum.

Hiya wazza, welcome to the forums :), Go and say hello in the new members section :), tbh any supe is great. especially in silver ;). buying a bpu could prove cost effective with the prices atm. try an auto and manual to see which you like. don't write off the auto till you've tried. mine is auto tt j-spec Its just great fun,

Prices atm are bargain cheap. a lot of modded cars cost less than the parts on them ;) I've gone about it all wrong and started with stock and working towards bpu. but it was v clean and original and seems to have been v well looked after. which is the main problem with modded as you know, they may have been thrashed to within an inch of their lives ;(

Any supra is a good supra(unless its this one) http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=164562&highlight=safety

:D

Evening all.

For the past few year i have been a diehard MR2 Turbo finatic, and currenty have a 350bhp tubby, but the other day i took a drive in my mates new 94 supra and whao.... it was amazing. Now im not one for love at first sight, but love at first drive, well thats a different matter....all i can say is that i now want a supra turbo.

So i suppose wot im really looking for is some help from you supra experts as to which one is the best buy and wot sort of money its going to cost me.

Thank in advance.

PS great forum.

this is up for sale.[GRIN][/GRIN]:D:d

SS850163.jpg

supra pics 010_Small.jpg