The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Refund on Jap Show Final tickets !!! please send all back to me if you still have !!!

lui

Just spoken to Donna events organiser at Santa Pod & with it being a complete washout at Jap Show final@santa Pod sunday 5th October 2008 we will be all up to having £10 of towards June's 2009 Jap Show if you still have you tickets for those who attended this yesterday !!!

for this to happen I will be pm'ing you all listed that came along my address to send back if then you can reply to my pm with what you have done I will make a note & with booking all that I will place next year will only cost the one's who sent me back there wasted ticket around £2-£5.

As when it comes to June's event next year i will have to pre-book 50 advanced tickets again to get 100 space club stand.

Just sent out loads of pm's to you all & !!! DONT FORGET WHEN SENDING BACK TO ME PUT A NOTE IN IT WITH WHO YOU ARE !!!

So don't get loads coming back without a clue who there from :(

Cheers all many thanks Lui

Edited by lui (see edit history)

Just sent out loads of pm's to you all & !!! DONT FORGET WHEN SENDING BACK TO ME PUT A NOTE IN IT WITH WHO YOU ARE !!!

So don't get loads coming back without a clue who there from :(

Plus anyone else who brought advance tickets direct from them if you wish pm me & i will sort it all out & have you on my list for part re-paid for Junes event.

Also bet there must be a few that already have thrown there's away that did not know this :(:(:(

• 4 weeks later...
Guest supragall

rr this is good i was just about to post up a thread about this as iv seen on other sites that there giving back refunds from the jap show finale .

at least u are getting some money back from what i heard was a wash out :(