The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Updated my dash...

SilverSoop

looks nice, only thing I'd say with the stick on carbon kits, is only do the main panels and gear box, all the other airvent etc looks wrong - well thats how i did mine...

:thumbs:

Yeh tell me about it! When I was fitting the main console part, it didn't line up with the clock so I had to 'modify' the clock a little in order for it to fit through.

It still needs a bit of fine tuning though as im still not 100% happy with it...

Nah, tbh, I like having the carbon on the airvents as it looks different but that may be subject to change...:D

It is real Carbon Fibre just the stick on version...:)

Edited by SilverSoop (see edit history)

Thanks Rayman, it also matches my steering wheel as it is a very rare Toyota Supra CF steering wheel, but yeh, I am very happy with the way it turned out too...:)

Yeh the facelift steering wheel is the best, looks a bit like a modern day celica wheel.

Hi all, I have recently updated my dash over the weekend with Carbon Fibre. What do you all think?? :)

Also I have added an engine pic too...:D

oooooiiiiiii!!!! you got the same as me cheeky bastard lol:d:d:d:d:d

http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v343/37/116/1183145486/n1183145486_30185824_7311.jpg

http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v343/37/116/1183145486/n1183145486_30185825_7738.jpg

:D:d:d:d:d

:D :p

I suppose the only difference with ours is that the CF you have isn't for a facelift where as mine is...lol...:)

Did you find that the main console section fitted over your clock as mine unfortunetely didn't...:(

:D :p

I suppose the only difference with ours is that the CF you have isn't for a facelift where as mine is...lol...:)

Did you find that the main console section fitted over your clock as mine unfortunetely didn't...:(

mine fitted perfectly mate, how did you get yours? got mine from order in the states, took ages to arrive but worth it.

mine fitted perfectly mate, how did you get yours? got mine from order in the states, took ages to arrive but worth it.

I got mine from a member on here, had never been used but on the whole, it fitted perfectly.

I had to 'modify' my clock in order for it to fit as it didn't line up that was the only thing wrong with the kit...:(

• 2 weeks later...