The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mids Supra Pod convoy

hoff

So after a pretty miserable convoy to Japshow thanks to the weather and part of the M6 being closed shall we have another go for Supra Pod:d

Dobbies Roundabout shrewsbury:

1. Hoff

2. G-nemie

3. Magictorch

Telford services M54:

Corley Services M6:

Im guessing we'll be going down together Jamie and Jamie:)

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We're honoured:d

What time do you think Jamie? Im not sure what time we are supposed to be getting there for and not really read the supra pod thread.

Not early getting to corely sounds brilliant:d I cant do another early one after this weekend.

Dobbies Roundabout shrewsbury:

1. Hoff

2. G-nemie

3. Magictorch

Telford services M54:

Corley Services M6:

1. marc_p

2. Burna

Assuming i know the northampton roads:search: you'll be coming to wellingborough via a14 - Isham - and another small town - macDonalds round about - wellingborough Tescos?

if so can we jump on ??http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=164908

No point in breaking our necks to get there as it's an all-dayer :eyebrows:

I guess though that those wanting to go down the strip will want an earlyish start?? :search:

Although if its going to be a gloriously hot sunny day we need to get there early to make the best of it?? :badidea:....OK, wishful thinking........:cry:

How about a lie in and aim to be there for 10? Can we stop off at MacD's for brekkie please?? pleeeeese?? :trampoline::ecstatic:

Lx