The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Alrite troops

Guest GavR

Just the sz to start off with. But bloody love it. Defo look to upgrade in the future. Pictures will follow shortly. Anyone know where i can buy supra merchendise? eg keyrings,caps etc.

Just the sz to start off with. But bloody love it. Defo look to upgrade in the future. Pictures will follow shortly. Anyone know where i can buy supra merchendise? eg keyrings,caps etc.

if you click on 'Forums' then scroll down there is section called 'Club merchandise'

Shawlands mate. Yourself? Im pretty new to this stuff,but have always wanted a supra. Dont know too much about them but willing to learn. Is there a place about the toon where u get parts?

welcome, congrats on ur new sup,

Cheers. Can't believe ive gone so long without 1. Im loosing friends now cos all i want to do is drive about, but i dont care one wee bit.

Shawlands mate. Yourself? Im pretty new to this stuff,but have always wanted a supra. Dont know too much about them but willing to learn. Is there a place about the toon where u get parts?

Im at milngavie mate.I always wanted a supra too and when i got it i loved it and do to this day:d.

Anything you need to know you will find out on this forum/club i did not have a clue before i started here and since then ive fixed the central locking,changed brake pads etc,etc.

Ive not found anywhere in the toon to source parts and stuff but theres plenty of places online to source them,it depends what your looking for.

Let us know and we will happily help:)

Im at milngavie mate.I always wanted a supra too and when i got it i loved it and do to this day:d.

Anything you need to know you will find out on this forum/club i did not have a clue before i started here and since then ive fixed the central locking,changed brake pads etc,etc.

Ive not found anywhere in the toon to source parts and stuff but theres plenty of places online to source them,it depends what your looking for.

Let us know and we will happily help:)

Nice one m8. I will do. Thanks for the help, much appreciated.