The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Decent car cover

P 17EED

I have decided that i want to put my car away for the winter now. I need a decent cover as i dont have a garage.

Does anyone have one for sale or know of any good ones?

I dont want a cheap one that will keep blowing off and damaging my paint work.

Thanks

My neighbour who used to have a Supra has actually just asked if I know of anybody who wants a cover.

It is apparently a CoverCraft cover which was custom made for the Supra and originally cost over £300. Think he wants £170 for it.

Let me know.

Edit: Think this is where he got it from.

Edited by AdzC (see edit history)

My neighbour who used to have a Supra has actually just asked if I know of anybody who wants a cover.

It is apparently a CoverVraft cover which was custom made for the Supra and originally cost over £300. Think he wants £170 for it.

Let me know.

Ok i will have a look into it and let u know, cheers

It is apparently a CoverCraft cover which was custom made for the Supra and originally cost over £300. Think he wants £170 for it.

Let me know.

Edit: Think this is where he got it from.

Use the same cover for my MR2, highly recommend it :)

cover-zone one i would def recommend we have had some really strong wind and rain storms here in the north east lately and it has coped with them all i clean and polish my car before i put the cover on and after all the rain we have had when you remove the cover it still looks like i had just finished polishing it.

Just an idea, but have you thought of costing having it put into dry storage somewhere? Maybe (I have never looked into it) outside the big cities, with limited garaging, there are people who will store your car for a fairly modest rent, indoors?

Just got a quote from a local place and they want £70 per month.

I have just ordered a cover zone 'storm force' cover. Just under £160 delivered. I will let you know what its like when i get it if anyone is interested.

All set for the winter now, even managed to pick up a 106 diesel for £80 to use as a run about.

• 3 weeks later...
I have just ordered a cover zone 'storm force' cover. Just under £160 delivered. I will let you know what its like when i get it if anyone is interested.

All set for the winter now, even managed to pick up a 106 diesel for £80 to use as a run about.

Was it anygood? any pics?

I had a cover from cover-zone ( pictured below ) it was elasticated front and rear and seemed to fit very well, also had two straps that ran under the car to hold it tight. BUT when i took it off after it was on for 3months, it had rubbed the bonnet, spoiler, roof, and wings and it needed machine polishing to remove the marks. even though the cover was hoovered out and the car was washed and waxed before i fitted it.

DSC03580 (Medium).JPG

DSC03581 (Medium).JPG