The mkiv Supra Owners Club

really want a supra!

Guest supranoob1

Guest supranoob1

hi ive wanted a supra for a while now so im going to commit myself to getting one.posting as i would like some info from owners on what to look out for,wear and tear etc.im after a twin turbo but dunno if i want an auto or manual model?also is the areotop recommended?and depending on year,what sort of price should i pay?many thanks

Guest supranoob1

hi everyone.lol have been using a saxo lol.used to motorbikes usually,miss the rapid acceleration!i'd rather have a twin now than have to upgrade later.

Hi mate how old are you?

Aero tts are still holding money expect 9k upwards and only came in autos.

Uk specs will be cheaper on insurance but harder to find in 6 speeds. They will also cost more than j specs.

J spec tt tend to come up for sale here alot. 5k to 8k for something ok to very good. Again 6 speeds will cost more.

Guest supranoob1

hi im gonna be 30 in a couple of months!lol.not to fussed bout cost just want something thats the nuts.oh and whats the n/a for?cheers

I'd rather have a twin now than have to upgrade later.

That's very sensible. From what you say about bikes etc I'd advise you get a twin turbo (TT) supra, but just take it easy until you're used to it. Don't crush the Axminster with the pedal until you're familiar with how the car handles.

Oh, and welcome to the club!