Branners

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A few short videos from the track side.

Excellent day. Loved the fact the weather kept good, the thrill of spin, but most of all having a chance to fully understand where the money all went ;)

Thanks Steve for organising. :hug:

I'm off now to find a new undertray, someone to change my brakes, fluid etc. and also to find out who stole about 70 quids worth of petrol from my car during the day. :rolleyes:

Excellent day. Loved the fact the weather kept good, the thrill of spin, but most of all having a chance to fully understand where the money all went ;)

Thanks Steve for organising. :hug:

I'm off now to find a new undertray, someone to change my brakes, fluid etc. and also to find out who stole about 70 quids worth of petrol from my car during the day. :rolleyes:

Bigger brakes and racing fluid is on the agenda for me now :D Strange there must have been a spate of thefts because someone stole that much out of my tank as well :D

I can't wait to see the pro photographers work properly. The bits they showed me on the camera's didy screens looked brilliant. :cool:

They seemed to have a knack of catching any 'moments' people had as well as the general action. I suspect a full set will be ~6 DVDs worth, not 1!

I posted in the other thread (in fact I'll go close that now) a big thanks to everyone for making it the success that it was. I shall definitely do another club track day, next year - maybe even 2 if they are popular enough - and shall start planning now so hopefully we can secure a slightly warmer day! ;)

Just back after picking the kids up, as said great day out and good to meet people, thanks again steve!!, working on vids now which i know some of you will defo be interested in, i still didn`t catch the guy`s name in the white supe that had a big spin right in front of me,:D

Just back after picking the kids up, as said great day out and good to meet people, thanks again steve!!, working on vids now which i know some of you will defo be interested in, i still didn`t catch the guy`s name in the white supe that had a big spin right in front of me,:D

Will you be able to get any vids up tonight mate? I'm still buzzing from the day and need more pics & video to look at :D

Guest bodger2003
Will you be able to get any vids up tonight mate? I'm still buzzing from the day and need more pics & video to look at :D
the guy in the white supra who span in front of you was andy aka bodger2003 was a tense moment trying not to collect the silverr tt as he came past as i was going backwards at the time lol

I echo everyones heartfelt thanks to Steve for arranging a flawless day. It all ran impeccably.

:thumbs:

I suspect a full set will be ~6 DVDs worth, not 1

I'm guessing from the shots I saw the money shots may only fill a couple of DVDs.

I'm still happy to host them for people to grab the files they want if you send me the DVDs. It'll save you a lot of time and cost.

I feel knackared. The drive back A449/A49 way was great fun too! Still slightly in race mode. ;)