The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TT Conversion Pics 90% complete

toyotasupra1980

Decided to take two or three shots of my supra in its final stages of its TT Conversion with BPU.

i have to say that its a wierd feeling seeing the turbo engine instead of the n/a one, its massive, its my car on the outside but a new kind of animal when i drive it.

90% complete just need the turbo auto gear box and some finishing touches then its ready for me to drive the 400bhp lunatic.:D:D:D

http://photos-f.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v343/37/116/1183145486/n1183145486_30185821_2731.jpg

http://photos-g.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v343/37/116/1183145486/n1183145486_30185822_3205.jpg

Greddy Intercooler growling to go on pronto!!!!

http://photos-h.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v343/37/116/1183145486/n1183145486_30185823_3597.jpg

Cant wait...:D:D:D:D

Edited by toyotasupra1980 (see edit history)

how much did all the conversion stuff cost i want to do this and is it you installing it or a garage if it is how much they charging

Was going to goto Jezz who does most of the TT conversion on this club, but decided to stay local and went to the garage i always go to - Hyeline Performance, £4500, already paid a depositr of £2750, so only have to pay about £1700 maybe tiny bit more, TT engine only has 30,000miles on it to, should be driving her late next week.

What Jezz, you only charge 2k??:blink:

I thought that Keron was the cheapest on here for TT conversions. Let me know as I may be having mie done soon.....:cool:

H.

The base TT conversion is usually around £2500. We slung our last one on Ebay to see how it did, and it went for around that figure. The most we've ever charged was £3750, and that was for a fully decatted bpu set up with boost controller and a set of HKS gauges.

Was going to goto Jezz who does most of the TT conversion on this club, but decided to stay local and went to the garage i always go to - Hyeline Performance, £4500, already paid a depositr of £2750, so only have to pay about £1700 maybe tiny bit more, TT engine only has 30,000miles on it to, should be driving her late next week.

Is that with a 6 speed box?

Is that with a 6 speed box?

I'm guessing not as he said "90% complete just need the turbo auto gear box and some finishing touche" 4.5k is a hell of a lot considering you can get a fairly nice example TT for that amount.

Good luck with it though I'm sure it'll be all worth while when that 2nd turbo kicks in :D

Edited by JohnnyW (see edit history)

i paid £2750 to get the TT engine, turbo ecu and turbo gear box and looms, greddy intercooler might be the reason why it could hit £4500 because its not a cheap ebay thingy, plus the added extra, like gauges and stuff, might not even hit the £4500 mark, even told hyeline that if its even over that mark i dont want to pay for it, so they have been reasonable with me.

Edited by toyotasupra1980 (see edit history)