The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Off for a drive

Axle

Alco-mah-hol has a very big influence in decided whether or not I should drive. The next time I can envisage being required to drive is Sunday morning, so where did I put that beer fridge...

Other than that, after the first 4 months of "OMG it's so F*****G FAST, I'm out for a drive for no reason", no, I don't really get the urge at silly o'clock in the morning.

I go out for random drives on a whim regardless of the car that is running. Fiesta is as fun as anything around the local lanes when I feel the urge :) Supe is fun at 2:40am and dodging wildlife up towards Henley in the back lanes! (sadly caught the remains of a Monkjack tonight that someone else had freshly killed ahead of me that made a sickening thud on the underside of the car :()

Drive round Canery Wharf, I'll come out and wave.

I drove by.. Where were you? You wernt the couple i saw dogging by any chance? Strange the things you see at silly o'clock in the morning.

Did you enjoy the drive

Yes thanks.

Although it is a PITA having to constantly adjust my damn boost during our moderate, cold to very cold climate.:rolleyes:

hmmm, i went for a drive today...got a speeding ticked too...115 in a 60 zone...

Just a ticket??:blink:

Id have shaken the officer with both hands and made off as slowly as possible.

Good job your not in the UK then:thumbs:. Otherwise you would have had your car, house and dog (or bitch) taken away from you.

Guest jamesthejames

yeah....i really have to thank toyota for making a car the cop liked...he said he had to give me a ticket at the very least, but that he really liked the supra.