The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Monthly Meet - 13th October

Guest Killer Heels

Guest Killer Heels

I know this is a little early but with Masscrap gone, are we having a seperate meet or moving along with the other?

If we are having a seperate one has it been decided when and what date?

kate x

Guest Killer Heels
Did you purposly pick a day I was in Nodnol :D

Would i ;)

No this is the date if it was masscrap.

Though we were doing a different day like doom says

What day is good for everybody (not thursdays?)

Kate x

Where have all the meets gone......:search:

When I started doing meets you had to beat them off with a sh!tty stick, they were coming so thick and fast...!! Now I never take the Supe aywhere.......:blink: (usually because it's broken)

There is a pub off the roundabout on J10 on the M56 near Warrington. It's not a two for one but it has a decent car park etc. I can't remember the fooking name of it though!!

Something about fox's ???

Aagh, The Stretton Fox......;)

H.

Where are JAP NW going?

They go to Guys Court and meet up there. There has been quite a good turn out in the past, I know steb9780 attended quite a few times.

I think it was once a month on a sat or sunday from like 2pm - but im not sure at all, Steve will prob know more.

Guest Killer Heels
Where have all the meets gone......:search:

When I started doing meets you had to beat them off with a sh!tty stick, they were coming so thick and fast...!! Now I never take the Supe aywhere.......:blink: (usually because it's broken)

There is a pub off the roundabout on J10 on the M56 near Warrington. It's not a two for one but it has a decent car park etc. I can't remember the fooking name of it though!!

Something about fox's ???

Aagh, The Stretton Fox......;)

H.

You thinking of coming to one paul?

k x

Guest Killer Heels

So are we going with H's suggestion for this month and then moving to JNW next month?

the M56 sounds good to me. I think Mikey is home that night

K x

Nothing has been finalised JNW wise yet for this month but according to the forum they are hoping to finalise something this week.

I would personally rather have our meet on another night, just so that if something is organised with them I can support it , as they have gone to a lot of trouble to try and sort something out.

I am happy to go with the majority however.

Sorry guys and Girl ;) I wont be going to this as ill be sunning myself in London :(

Have fun.

Nothing has been finalised JNW wise yet for this month but according to the forum they are hoping to finalise something this week.

I would personally rather have our meet on another night, just so that if something is organised with them I can support it , as they have gone to a lot of trouble to try and sort something out.

I am happy to go with the majority however.

I thought we had already decided to do the NW monthly mean on a different night??

I thought we had already decided to do the NW monthly mean on a different night??

So did I

JNW are having a mini meet tonight at the Noggin Inn at Risley 7.30pm, i'm going to pop down as well to have a look at the place. Pop in if your passing!!

Ben

So does this mean that there won't be a meet now on Monday or is this as well as?

Its as well as, just going down tonight to check the place out and clear it with the staff etc. Thought i might as well pop down to see the venue for possible future meets for ourselves too :)

When we stopped going to Mascrat for a spell we went here, unfortunately after a mouldy naan bread we where a bit put off, I believe it's changed hands now though and is much better.

Plus it's not much further than mascrat for people :)

Thanks for the tip!! I'll just have a coke tonight then!

(still think that you lot would enjoy a run out on our monthly meet to the Helsby Arms once in a while, could make it a bit more "interesting" ;) we could swap you for pancakes one month LOL )

Where abouts is it?