The mkiv Supra Owners Club

newbie for knowledge!!!

Guest dukey

hey everyone

my name is chris and i am mainly here to get info on certain things which i have found loads of on here already so its gonna be a huge help to me i can tell!

i am going to be such a blast phemer to you lot im sure but im wanting just and engine etc and not the whole car.....gets ready for a beating....i wanna get one for my project

so hi to everyone and thank you for helping me in advanced...

cheers

chris

so whats the project?

tt lump in a yaris?

hmmm would be intersting but not so mad as that.....well the engine is a bit mad for the car its goin in but not so much in respect to a yaris

I prefer sand or bead blasting, i find pheme blasting doesn't quite give the desired finish

lol but you know what i mean!

Welcome to the mad Supra house :salute:

Loads of info on here although some of its a bit dodgy :p

Linda

xx

i know some info on these places can be dodgy been a member of some other forums...sxoc would be a clue to where the engine is going!

Bust femur ?

ouchy :blink:

thank you all for the welcome i am very greatful.

cant wait to get it all started properly but as im sure you all know your engines etc. are bloody expensive so in the middle of saving for it!

speak to you all soon!!

cheers

chris