The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cheapest Mk4 on Auto Trader??? why me! :(

Guest Ikari

Hi people. :)

Well, the old girl is up for sale..... what I didn't expect that my price (£2499) would be the cheapest Mk4 in the country on auto trader! am I being stupid?

Its a pretty darn clean car all round to be honest...do you think I should ask for more?

Cheers,

Ik

If it's too cheap it will have already disappeared down the drive. Time will tell, sounds about right for a sale, rather than an advertising exercise to me :) Link to the ad? Those on here that think N/A's are worth 4k will want it to make a quick 1500 quid on ;)

A link to the ad will be removed, as he's not a full member :mods:

Easy enough to find though

Mike

Don't worry, I know not to link, but thanks for the reminder.

Its an NA by the way, thanks for pointing out it wasn't on the Ad! haha....good grief...

Anyway, Seems to be a bit mixed in opinion on price though, but do you think it'll go pretty quick?

Ik

Guess I'll see how it goes. If I could find a way to keep it I would, I love my Supra, they are special cars indeed. But needs must. :(

Thanks for the feed back guys, if you know anyone that interested, let them know yeah, see what they think.

I've looked after it as best as I could, regular services etc.

Cheers,

Ik

I like that red one, looks shiny, if only the missus could drive

Okay, thanks tooquicktostop.....although those cars are all 2 years older with higher mileage. I totally understand about the full asking price thing though, but who said I wasn't willing to budge on that? haha.

Think I'll do as Pixelfill suggests though, leave it as is, if no joy then consider dropping it.

And yeah Thorin....you may have a point with the thread title...ahem...sorry.

Anyway, the feedback is great guys, thanks.

Ik

Don't you think "cheapest Mk4 in the country on auto trader!" is too much like a sales pitch anyway?

It did still require some effort on behalf of the members to go and look for it, sifting through mkiii's etc. rather than a direct click and follow. Although I admit I'm beginning to question the wisdom of leaving it be. Particularly given the number of pistonheads links that have just arrived :rolleyes:

It's not going to take much to push me over the edge now though :whistle:

Mike