The mkiv Supra Owners Club

about 110miles to £30 petrol, sound ok?

supraGZaerotop

hi, wondering what are your supras doing mpg, i put in £30-£40 a week back and forth to work, its 110miles a week and its half town and half b-road. last week i reset my odo and i recorded 110miles to about £30. thats like 35mile to a tenner, sound ok to you lot. my car is on 82,000miles and its still got the original 02sensor!

350 miles on a full tank sensible driving

so its say £70 full tank, and you can do 350miles, half that its 175miles to say £35! id say that was motorway driving surely.

my N/A does around 280/300 miles of easy driving to a full tank

this sounds more like mine. mine will do say, 110miles to £30 so to £60 youl be looking at 220ish, so full tank id say mine will do 250miles to full tank combined mileage, so motorway yeah it probably would do around 300+mile to full tank, sounds right to me. but surely my 02 sensor is knackered by now, it was running rich on the machine in mot a few months back, think i change it over. £140 notes from toyota, for a little sensor:blink:

hi, wondering what are your supras doing mpg, i put in £30-£40 a week back and forth to work, its 110miles a week and its half town and half b-road. last week i reset my odo and i recorded 110miles to about £30. thats like 35mile to a tenner, sound ok to you lot. my car is on 82,000miles and its still got the original 02sensor!

A good start would be to work out your mpg.

so its say £70 full tank, and you can do 350miles, half that its 175miles to say £35! id say that was motorway driving surely.

this sounds more like mine. mine will do say, 110miles to £30 so to £60 youl be looking at 220ish, so full tank id say mine will do 250miles to full tank combined mileage, so motorway yeah it probably would do around 300+mile to full tank, sounds right to me. but surely my 02 sensor is knackered by now, it was running rich on the machine in mot a few months back, think i change it over. £140 notes from toyota, for a little sensor:blink:

£84 from Nic. 2 for the NA, 1 for the TT. :)

You can get cheap ebay items, don't know if they're any good. :)

hmmm why does it like a drink so bad?

take it to mot station and put it on machine, see what C0 its pumping out, that should tell you if theres something wrong, if the C0 is fine then maybe you should put something under the load pedal:innocent:

Edited by supraGZaerotop (see edit history)

Ive just driven from outside glasgow to mablethorpe(south linconshire)about 360miles on a tank down and a tank back.

Sitting about 80mph mostly motorways but some A and B roads aswell:d

I say a tank but the gauge was on the first bigger line(above the 2 smaller from empty)

I thought that was good?:)

Mine averages around 20MPG.

I made a little Excel spreadsheet that keeps track of your MPG if you want it?

Just put in how much £ of petrol you put in and the cost per litre, then when you go back next time take how many KM or miles you did (and obviously how much you put in again). It's not perfect but it should average out over time.

MPG Calculato.xls

Edited by JamesC (see edit history)