The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My supra , the climbing frame....

chris2o2

God i hate kids.

Last night was at my mates falt for a few hours , nice part of Paisley (well nice'ish) busy car park and me plonked in the middle .

Parked there loads of times before and never even see any children about .

Came out to my car last night and its covered it black paw marks , some little bastards been using my car as a climbing frame . The rear is the worst but clear hand/foot marks on the bonnet , roof and windows. Its looks like they're just walked right round it rubbing/hitting their bogging wee hands all over it , the pics* dont do it justice.

The rain has washed some of it away and its hard to tell if theres any dents yet . Maybe im going over the top a bit here , but its my car and it costs me a lot of money to look after and care for it and for some daft kids to ruin it through lack of respect annoys me.

Grrr..

*Dodgy iphone squint pics , sorry

Over the top? Not at all mate, if you find them and drive over them you wouldn't be going over the top. Its unbelievable what some people do and the lack of respect that kids in particular have.

I hope its nothing more than dirty prints and no damage has been done. Any CCTV about?

I hate kids! No respect :(

I quite like kids but only when served up with gravy!!

Unfortunately you are never going to teach kids, especially teenagers how to behave and have respect. The game has moved on way too far for that. I am now going to ditch my encylopedias as my kids know f*cking everything!!:rolleyes:

Sorry about what happened to your car Chris, I know if the same would have happened to me and I had an incling into who it was I would probably be off to jail.....:(

H.