viscous fan removed(twin kenlows fitted,

delimited,hks fcd,

hks 2mm head gasket,

clear side repeaters,

dyno'd @ thor 412 bhp @ hubs,

tracker & cat 1 alarm,done 66000 miles ish

would like a guide to price please any advise appriciated

cheers baldy

Prob get more if you took a few bits off and sold em seperate !!!!

Dude:flame Dev

If you go that way let me know and i'll have first dibs on the wheels and brakes and shocks , i can swap em (++++ an agreed sum of $$$$) for 18" split rims , uk brakes and Tein coil overs !!!!

Baldy

TBH, I havent got a clue as to what your car is worth but would be really interested to know what other mods you have done to get the 412 BHP at the hubs.

Looking at your list, with the exception of the FMIC, you seem to have done much the same as I have and yet you get 60BHP more! Surely a FMIC cannot give that much extra - can it?

BTW, I am not questioning your statement just curious to do what you have done. :)

Originally posted by CJ

Baldy

TBH, I havent got a clue as to what your car is worth but would be really interested to know what other mods you have done to get the 412 BHP at the hubs.

Looking at your list, with the exception of the FMIC, you seem to have done much the same as I have and yet you get 60BHP more! Surely a FMIC cannot give that much extra - can it?

BTW, I am not questioning your statement just curious to do what you have done. :)

go faster clear side repeaters

Originally posted by baldy

hi cj

well against everyones advise as stated running 1.43 bar on stock turbos,i love it it fcuking flies as far as im concerned,but i think im gona kill myself if i dont loose my licience 1st

Still seems a lot of power dude , mine was 380 HHP and 404ft lb at 1.45 bar and that was more than Petes 375 HHP at 1.2 on hybrids !!!!!

Dude:flame Dev

wot can i say people

i was there @ the thor dyno day early

i have the print outs of the runs done

pete can also confirm these figures(he was supprised aswell)

im more than happy to put it on the dyno again if people wana see 4 them selves

maybe it was because i was early & it was fcuking freezing that day(charge temp & all that)

I was there when baldy's car was on there, and can vouch for the figures.

I seem to remember Pete's concern when first seeing 1.45bar on the readout! However after reassurance he continued and put down those figures. Very impressive stuff especially in an auto!! Heading for 460-470 at the crank i should think.

I wonder what sort of state the egt's would be in at that boost!

Regards

Dan

no dude

still on 440cc injecters

i like the pistons with out holes in!

pete said the feuling was ok as is but i aint gona push me luck any further

was thinking of selling & getting an m3!

bad idea wot u think,im bit worried ill regret it if i do

I reckon that'd be a very bad idea mate.

You'd have Supra's whooping you all the time. SteveW2 was neck and neck with one in his stock auto from something like 40mph - 90mph. And we all now the Supes really begin to rocket when you reach triple figures so....

Speed wise..bad idea.

Originally posted by baldy

no dude

still on 440cc injecters

i like the pistons with out holes in!

pete said the feuling was ok as is but i aint gona push me luck any further

was thinking of selling & getting an m3!

bad idea wot u think,im bit worried ill regret it if i do

You will defo regret that dude , spend a bit on fueling and bobs your uncle , i really hate M3's , i dont rate them at all , what torque were you putting out dude ????

Dude

Hi baldy

I ususally run that too :conf:

The funy thing is, when I was at Thor, he was commenting on how strong my first turbo was compared to most, so obvioulsy there are diferences even with stcok parts.

Ah well, back to "getting more power without going single" drawing board. :)

sounds like you got a strong car there. will have to get mine on thors dyno see what its pushing on stock turbos and fueling.

you on stock pump too do you have any electronics in car like boost controllers? fpr/fse

your torque numbers look good and at low revs too

i would not swop for a m3. i raced one at york ages ago and left him way behind. heard him talking to his mates and he was saying he beat a skyline. his mates were asking him if he had raced a supra before :)

GERMAN MUCK

Originally posted by MONKEYmark

i would not swop for a m3. i raced one at york ages ago and left him way behind. heard him talking to his mates and he was saying he beat a skyline. his mates were asking him if he had raced a supra before :)

GERMAN MUCK

PMSL Mark, where do they come from, I swear its a breading ground down in Cornwall or somewhere.... :D