The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My God look at the size of that !!!!

dude

Glad you like them...:p I'm feeling like a proud boy today....:D

Will try to post some more pics tomorrow of the clearance. Have taken some pics already but don't have my Camera lead with me.

What can I say. Thanks very much Dude, a job well done mate. I always knew you liked a challenge.:)

All,

Glad you like them. I've taken some more pics, see link below. Sorry about the dirt but I have not had time to clean it up yet....:)

Pics Link

How much Matt, and I take it its just the fronts.....?????

Only changed the fronts but did put new braided hoses and Porterfields on the back to try to even up the bias. I'm planning to do the rears as well when I get the money....:p

They were around £1700 including VAT....:eek:

Do look good though and stop good as well..:D

Nick,

Yes mate they are KAD 6 pots and AP discs. With braided hoses and Poterfields all round.

Osso,

After much discussion about upgrading the fronts over rears I was informed that under normal braking this should not be an issue as the Supra's ABS system is intelligent enough to cope. I read some info by Chris Wilson on this and he seemed to agree. I will be doing the rears at a point in the near future though.

Cheers

Weird - if they clear, then it shouldn't be that clicking as with the wheel turned it should still be exactly the same distance away coz its all bolted together.

My UK's on my aftermarket 17s have about 5mm of clearance, except where the valve comes out and thats about 2mm!!! LOL!!

I guess if you leave it a week or so, take the wheel off, you'll see if its been catching anywhere........