The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Warning !!! Untaxed cars

dude

Originally posted by Ray

as far as i know dude left the forum :conf: he has no supra :music:

but he will be back with his new UK'er. khe khe khe :sly:

Will never happen dude id rather drive an N/A !!!!!:) The ba***ds took my beloved Renault master Van :( the one i used for track days , they can now take the car and have it crushed instantly , my mate was supposed to pick up a late Peugeot with a blown motor for repair , he couldnt do it and the husband had pushed it out into the road to make pick up easier , a week later and Peugeot owner is on the phone asking if the cars fixed yet , answer was no the car turns out to have been scrapped by the council !!!!!! and it wasnt that old !!!Every car now has to be taxed or a SORN filled out and the onus is on YOU to make sure the DVLA receive it !!!!or its a £60 fine and NO appeal, DVLA want to know if the car will be off the road for a while (Rosie take note!!!!) or they will come and look for it , Big Brother IS watching you !!!

Dude:flame Dev

Originally posted by Bobbeh

Thats probably what did it, they saw all this money spent on bling and he was too tight to buy a disc.. so they deffo wanted to get him :D

Im safe there bobbeh'O they taking the easier slower option so you and Geeza make sure to keep em taxed !!!!:eek:

Originally posted by dude

DVLA want to know if the car will be off the road for a while (Rosie take note!!!!) or they will come and look for it , Big Brother IS watching you !!!

Thanks fella, sorry to hear about the van- least it wasn't the supe! Figured you'd have been spitting fire if it was...

Mines been SORN since last April :cry:

Originally posted by dude

Will never happen dude id rather drive an N/A !!!!!:) The ba***ds took my beloved Renault master Van :( the one i used for track days , they can now take the car and have it crushed instantly , my mate was supposed to pick up a late Peugeot with a blown motor for repair , he couldnt do it and the husband had pushed it out into the road to make pick up easier , a week later and Peugeot owner is on the phone asking if the cars fixed yet , answer was no the car turns out to have been scrapped by the council !!!!!! and it wasnt that old !!!Every car now has to be taxed or a SORN filled out and the onus is on YOU to make sure the DVLA receive it !!!!or its a £60 fine and NO appeal, DVLA want to know if the car will be off the road for a while (Rosie take note!!!!) or they will come and look for it , Big Brother IS watching you !!!

Wouldnt have thought a van would be very good for going round a track :D:D

Paul.

Originally posted by Supragal

Thanks fella, sorry to hear about the van- least it wasn't the supe! Figured you'd have been spitting fire if it was...

Mines been SORN since last April :cry:

Cant see em scrapping a car like the sup but youd be surprised whats going thru the scrap merchants at the moment , this new law is instant no warning and no chances , bit of a bugger if your MOT has run out and you CANT tax it , BTW i dont think you can have your car towed if you are a burglar or child molester !!!!