The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Limitations?

Tee from China

Found this for a 4K body kit:-

We have a Limited Edition Style kit up for grab. The kit fits straight on, not those bad quality one offer elsewhere.

and then in the same ad this was in the small print:-

Installation of Body Kits

All the products sold must be considered custom parts. Because of the materials and processes that are used when producing the kits, they may not directly bolt on. All fibreglass reinforced plastic body kits may require prepping, sanding or other extensive bodywork. The manufacturer highly recommends that installation should be conducted by a professional body shop with experience in fitting Fibreglass reinforced plastic body kits. Many body shops do not have experience in fitting aftermarket modification parts. Refunds will not be given due to poor fitment of the body kit. If the fitment of the product is off by excessive margins, refunds will be considered. All the body kits sold are for Off-road and show use only. It is not recommended to use exterior styling for public road use.

I have deleted the company name from the above but a 'reputable' company. I find the last sentence rather strange more like illegal plates or similar!

Stay away from COOLKITS i rang these guys saying i got terrable fitting wide arch wings off of Replikits and they said "no way mate out kits will perfectly fit just clean up the edges is al"l:rolleyes:

So i got them they kinda fitted aka a lot of work just to actually get them on the car then 15hours labour of filler to get them straight all this week:(and thats only 1 side but they are mint now staright out;)

DSC00230.jpg

DSC00236.jpg

DSC00234.JPG

DSC00235.jpg

Stay away from COOLKITS i rang these guys saying i got terrable fitting wide arch wings off of Replikits and they said "no way mate out kits will perfectly fit just clean up the edges is al"l:rolleyes:

So i got them they kinda fitted aka a lot of work just to actually get them on the car then 15hours labour of filler to get them straight all this week:(and thats only 1 side but they are mint now staright out;)

So their small print is right then!