The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what a day for the aero

supraGZaerotop

Are you sure they stare at the car and not the ugly bloke driving it? :D ;)

very funny, but you never know. along those lines, i was on my way home from work the other day, its about 10mile run, had the roof off nice day and coming thru town, theres this stunning woman, and i mean well fit(looked like jessica beil), a girl i would consider way out of my league. i drove past and she fixed her eyes on me:eyebrows: and just wouldint stop looking as i went past, wonder i never crashed the car.

very funny, but you never know. along those lines, i was on my way home from work the other day, its about 10mile run, had the roof off nice day and coming thru town, theres this stunning woman, and i mean well fit(looked like jessica beil), a girl i would consider way out of my league. i drove past and she fixed her eyes on me:eyebrows: and just wouldint stop looking as i went past, wonder i never crashed the car.

Yes but she might have been thinking 'bloody hell that guy is well ugly, I can't stop staring at his ugliness' :D

j/k ;)

I do agree though, that some really, I mean really hot girls do tend to look in my direction when I'm out and about. I'm sure its not me they're looking at, but who am I to stop them ;)

Its almost embarrassing :D

spot on mate

sorry to burst your bubbles guys, they're loving the cars, not you :p

like i say its good to dream:d

yep - I went out in the car today briefly - roof down, chillout "chunes" on, absolutely loving it loving it loving it!

Probably the last time I'll ever get to drive the supra now though, suspect it'll be sold this time next week :(

Got a total of 3 thumbs from pedestrians/other drivers, all in the space of a 15 min drive! :D