The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Is this worth anyone know any info on the car

jazz1

Guest daz 6576

one thing i would insist on is doing a compression test on the pistons just to see what the condition of the engine is

just so you know your not buying a broken engine

if thats any help to you

otherwise it doesnt look too bad apart from that vile spoiler

sorry about the typing was rushing whil i was at work, my mate will change the whole cars look dont worry about that, i just wanted to know what people thought and who can do a piston check on the engines condition

You don't need a compression test on a 46k miler imo.

I visited this place when looking for my first supra. Its on an industrial estate on the left off the main road. You drive by the place on your left and have to go to the bottom of the road to turn in to it. There is a roller garage door with a yellow barrier across it, thats the place! The car i looked at did not even start when i got there, I just walked away, complete waste of my time and he told me it was good on the phone. Also it was behind about 10 - 15 other cars and they knew i wanted a test drive, it would have took them ages to get it out. Maybe others have had good experiences there, I can only quote on mine. Hope this helps.