The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Coming soon Japan Yahoo Auctions Bidding Via Jm-Imports

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

okay guys this is in progress and hopefully within 2 weeks it will be up and running so am just giving you a heads up and access to many many parts and other stuff in Yahoo japan....

here is link to browse for parts and cars and other stuff..

http://jmimports.mine.nu:10100/

HOW IT WILL WORK....

Jm-imports will be bringing 4-5 containers a year to the UK...

so for now customers can browse yahoo auctions in Japan for free and we will only bid on your behalf for what ever you fancy once you have account set up and deposit paid of course ... you can buy any second hand parts, new parts, rare parts, bikes, cars, smashed cars, basically what ever you find in yahoo we can bid for you..

for example a customer can pay me say £xxx deposit then i will bid for the customer on his behalf for any items upto the value of his/hers £xxx.

small parts can be posted within 1-2 weeks direct from japan..

LARGE or HEAVY items will have to go in containers - you will have to wait 6-10 weeks but the SHIPPING savings will be huge.

ie normally to ship alloys it will cost well over £200-£300..

JM-Imports will charge a set fee for large or heavy parts depending on size and weight...

for instance bumpers and skirts , alloys will all be under £80 for freight..

gearboxes, engines and other heavy items will be around £130 for freight...

there will be the usual and mandatory UK customs charges as expected plus the UK delivery from me to you..

Jm-imports will charge a small % commission on each item (not decided what it will be yet)

this is an example of a 100,000 yen part sent via JM container

CONTAINER 6-10 weeks

Cost yahoo gearbox ¥100,000

Yahoo commision / 3% ¥3,000

15% to JAPAN AGENT (min 1,000 ¥15,000

Bank charge ¥500

Domestic postage (estimate) 5,000

Total ~ ¥123,500

Yen / GBP 188 ~ £657

Yen / Euro 148 ~ € 834

Jm-Imports container freight charge for heavy gearbox= £130

new total £657 + £130 = £787 is cost in japan and delivered to UK docks.

JM-imports Fee £ %?

so the cost will be £787 plus my commission and small uk vat/customs charges and inland delivery to your address..

Your email validation isn't working at the moment, it sends the link but that takes you to a page that's currently down (for me at least).

It also sends the email with the users password in plain text, I've never liked this.

Still a good idea though, I'll keep trying.

its not ready yet it will be all done in 2 weeks am just letting everybody on here geting used to the idea of searching for parts etc..

give me few weeks and it will be ready

I have been using a bidding service in Japan for this purpose but the shipping restrictions they have in place mean that bidding on larger parts is either prohibitively expensive or impossible :( Japan is now the only place you can really source new parts for the MK2 so I will definately be signing up for this service [GRIN][/GRIN]

Just been looking through it and some bargains to be had, especially this:

http://jmimports.mine.nu:10100/yahoo/trans_parts.php?code=MTUmdDg3MDUzNTc2Jmh0dHA6Ly9hYy5jLnlpbWcuanAvNy8xMDI1LzE3ODMvMDAwL2YxMmJhdGNoaW1nLmF1Y3Rpb25zLnlhaG9vLmNvLmpwL3VzZXJzLzQvNS85Lzcva3VydW1hZXJhYmlfa3l1c3l1LXRodW1iLTEyMjEzODgwMDUwMTY5MzAuanBn

How much to ship a car? :D

I will certainly be using it, but struggling to find where the bumpers/spoilers/etc are on it.