The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello, showoffs/advise wanted!

Guest Ross B

Hi all!

I'm actually a Nissan owner :tongue:

I'm a big fan of supra's and I WILL eventually have one, but for now, I've decided to lurk on here and ask questions.

I'll post a thread elsewhere shortly, as this is just a big hey ho to everyone, but be warned theres going to be some really dumb questions asked soon!

Be gentle! :D

Ross

Welcome to the club:) There is loads of info on here and most questions have been asked and answered. Use the search button as much as you can and a whole world of supra info will open its doors to you:) But ofcourse feel free to ask if you cant find:)

Any ideas on what kind of supe you're after?

It's a 200SX, you guessed it!

QUOTE]

I think you'll find a few on here are converts from the 200sx, I found the Supra to be the next step on from my 200sx and i've not looked back. I'm on my second now. I'd be looking at a twin turbo if you're wanting to step up from the 200sx, as I think you'd find an NA slightly dissapointing after your last car. (especially if it was an s14/s14a) The NA has similar power to your 200sx but will be alot heavier, and will feel slightly sluggish in comparison. The TT however will feel quite a bit quicker, even more so above 4000rpm (especially if the car has been decatted!)