The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Happy Days

Stu

:D What a day I've had...Thought I would phone Leon at jps to see if they had any Nur spec exhausts in just so happened he did..Things got better when he said he could have it fitted today...So shot of to JPS and got to meet the guys there who are a great bunch and make you feel welcome..Leon was only to happy to chat and answer some questions for me..De cat pipes came into conversation and so happened he had one to replace the second cat..mmm so sent the Mrs to the snack bar and by the time she was back de cat going on as well.To cut it short I cannot believe the increase in power its like a different car..Anyway thanks to all at Leons recommend them to anyone...Thanks to all on here that replied to my posts about exhausts.Have a good weekend..:cool:

:D I'm working on it..next plan is get rid of other cat and get nice boost controller..as Leon said I'm on the slippery slope now!!There I was Mr Stock!!Never mind.Didn't expect the gains I got and the exhaust isn't too loud either..ish!

Guest The Flash

:cool: :cool:

Nice one mate!

Guess I'll have to follow you down this slope that appears to be oh so slippery!!

Am away this weekend (Off to Anfield to see if Liverpool can get any worse!!) - but would like to see / hear the difference... maybe next week sometime (Assume you will still be showing off by then!)

Flash

Guest The Flash

Ok - will sort it after the important things - sound inside the car!

Have a good time with the motor this weekend. Must dash - just realised the pubs are open - DOH!!

:cool:

Guest The Flash

Stu

Seeing all of the "worrying" going around about having to tell the insurance company your stock car has in fact had a 25% power increase!!!!!!! - did you tell your friendly broker?

If so - what was the impact? (Trying to eliminate all possible excuses before I burn the plastic quite drastically!)

Flash

Ps - Stereo goes in on Thur, so after that ................:cool: